What the hell have i done?

• Sure

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• lmao why would i be serious about the local ones or group ones. it doesnt even count. but ive seen people calling my teammates retards noobs trash cunt and cheaters. is that all litteraly? thats not even sufficient enough for me to accept it

• yester day i did think i should stop or i would get banned. but why the hell do you focus on the local ones? ive been calling my friend retard for fun becasue were playing around and i forgot to mention. half of those global ones were accidentals that were supposed to go to my friends
    because we were 1v1ing with some guys

• You don't need to accept it if you don't want to, but the ban will remain. Local/group chat doesn't matter in this case but I'm not going to crop the pictures just for you.

Edit: I suppose this was just a joke with friends as well?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• you dont even have sufficient information how and in what way i said those words.

3/5 of those global ones are accidental because me and my friend have fun with others.
    the local ones dont even count because they are meant in the same way
    and why the fuck would i tell my friends that their trash in the intent to hurt them?

• well they were tpa spamming me and calling me retards especially a guy called Gemy

they were being salty when we raided them
    and the kys is to my friend
    antek is a name

the NCF is weak isnt even being toxic. its challenging them to a fight

• You will remain banned.

v1.png