Staff application

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197370293/ | Name: CoffeeShoes

Game and Freezzer play-time: Game play time: 666 hours | Unturned Freezzer server playtime: 221 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Daily playtime: I would say about 2-3 hours at least per day. | Weekly: Usually around 7-12 hours I would say. Because of all the coronavirus drama going on, I am homeschooled. Which means I can also spend a lot more time on the server when I'm not busy with the tasks they give us.

About yourself:

Greetings! I am a Norwegian male who loves to play games. Unturned is one of my all time favourite games, and there's not a whole lot more I do when playing Unturned than being on the Freezzer servers. I feel like you get so much freedom. I first joined freezzer some time back in 2017/2018 (can't quite remember) And from there I just got completely addicted to the server. Since then I have made my breaks and comebacks to Unturned/Freezzer. I had recently taken a break to focus on in real life stuff, but now just recently I made my comeback to Unturned. This means that my weekly playtime is may not be entirerly accurate. At my most active times I have spent most of my freetime on the server, to the point where I probably played nothing else but Unturned. Now, I had mostly spent all my time on the Freezzer Unturned server, and not the discord/website/steam group. I had done some stuff in the Freezzer server not long ago. This does not mean however that I don't interract with the community. I have gotten known with many Freezzer players, and as I said, I have interracted with the discord as well. And recently as I made my return I joined the discord. I have scooted the website several times, but never bothered to make a profile, until now. Now I am active on the discord and on the website. I have also joined the steam group. I have Veteran on the Unturned server. (not sure if it applies to the garry's mod server, I mostly play on the Unturned servers) I bought Veteran in either 2018 or 2019. (I believe it to be 2018)

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I have lots of experience when it comes to being staff. Some examples are on the BEST ROLEPLAY server, which sadly is no longer operating. If you're not familiar to the server, here's a link to one of Elitelupus most popular videos, which was made on this server. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVuASd6sy I've also been a staff member on other servers on other games. I am well familiar with the rules, and I see a lot of people break them, wishing I could do something about it other than just reporting them. Being able to stop them right there and then would be fantastic. Probably the most common rule I see being broken is the rule about not camping spawn and killing newly spawned players. This happened on pretty much every server earlier. (especially those with the Russia map, since everyone spawns on the beach) I feel like this has cooled down a lot though, but it still happens sometimes. If I become staff, whether it would be now or later, I will ask questions. Not to be annoying, but to be sure about what to do in some situations. Like for example: What punishment should be handed out when a player [insert violation], or is this considered to be abuse? When it comes to asking questions, I don't think it's a sign of weakness, but a sign of strenght. Know exactly what to do in a situation when it happens is a lot better than having to DM another staff members asking "Hey what should I do about this? Should I ban, kick or warn?"

Becoming a staff member would be a huge honour for me, but I'm not going to become salty if I don't get accepted. I can and will take criticism to heart. If there's something I do wrong, tell me about it, and I will try to not do it again.

Thank you for taking your time reading this. If you need to contact me on discord, my profile is CoffeeShoes#2003.

Regards,

- CoffeeShoes

EDIT: Link is broken, use this link for the video. Remove the space in between the U and B in youtube.
    https://www.youtu be.com/watch?v=yHVuASd6syE

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application withdrawn - please feel free to re-apply whenever you wish to

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png