Night on Sandbox

• I dont get it why would it be problem to fix a night on sandbox. We all know night in unturned is broken since it s super dark. I personally ve problems with my eyes and tryin to spot ppl in darkness is not rly good thing. I know many people playin with me always bein like oh it s night time imma leave for now and come back later. Why would u keep it then if ppl know it s broken. And after all it s a god damn SANDBOX. If u rly dont care about our comfort and u cant just fix the night then atleast make some kind of option where we can vote for day as on the other server. And u could even make that as an option for ur MVP players so they could ve permission for changing day/night etc. Have a great day, Trooson.

• I personally agree with this in a way but also yeah sandbox does have a few things that dont fit the gamemode such as zombies as there is no survival aspect to this mode. I wouldn't get rid of night compleatly rather just keep a way to vote for day or night or if possible change the brightness of night time as the current status of the game becomes litterally black where all you can see is the stars. I wouldn't give anyone permission to change something like this as they could easelly, But I really like the idea of a vote as many servers already do