Ban Appeal

• I got banned for spawning in vehicle that were not getting destroyed when i spawned the next vehicle, and i kept on trying to destroy these vehicles but it just did not work. so i kept spawning vehicles in and it made the server lag so i left the server and joined another freezzer server to try to fix this bug but it did not work and then i got banned.

I have a VIP Rank on the server and the last thing i would ever want is to get a ban. i really like the server and the people and most of my friends are from freezzer.

please consider unbanning. Thank you.

Steam 64: 76561198799174678

• Appeal rejected on the basis that a staff member reports this is not the first time you have done this

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png