Ban appeal for extreme toxicity (perm)

• Steam Profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/heeatinsoap/

Reason : Extreme Toxicity

Executor : Bar Le Devil

Server : 1-2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons i should be unbanned

---------------------------------------------

It's very hard to convince the staff team to unban me after 4 bans, so I'm not gonna jump right in the "pls unban" and a 4th chance isn't a thing so I'm not gonna ask about an unban because I don't deserve one and everyone can agree on that. So I'm gonna ask you for a downgrade to a month or three, or a 1 year mute but not a perm mute because I think that's only there for people who spam the n word and extremely offensive slurs in world or area chat.

• You already got the privilege of having one of your previous bans edited to your liking. You will remain banned permanently and any further appeals will be rejected. Appeal rejected.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png