Staff Application

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rainz-gg Im going to change name when i have access but currently its Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno <this is my unturned account and im on another right now but im fixing so i can log in on this again and play unturned, here is the one im on now if needed: https://steamcommunity.com/id/brusman

Game and Freezzer play-time: game: 1,113 freezzer: 236

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Im just starting to play it again but ill play maybe 20hrs atleast weekly but probably more and maybe 4-6 hours a day

About yourself: Im from sweden, ive played on freezzer since 2017, i stopped playing unturned because my pc couldnt handle it but i got a new one recently so im starting to play it now again.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: Im good at english, i have no problems to speak with microphone, i have no hobbies so im on the pc very often, i also have a really dumb sleep schedule and therefore im awake at like 02-04 in the morning so i would be an early admin and therefore be able to help people with different timezones.

Thank you for your time.

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer team, however on this occasion we are rejecting your application on the basis that your recent activity is far below what we are looking for and your chat logs suggest you don't have an understanding of the rules we have in place on the servers.

You may re-apply in 1 month

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png