Ban Appeal

• Steam Profile URLhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/arkotic/
    Reason
    Cheating (Battle Eye - 1240 days ago)
    ServerUnknown
    ExecutorUnknown

Reason why you should unban me:

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Hi, I'm Nathan. I was banned a bit over 3 years ago for using cheats (speed hacks as well as player esp). Please keep in mind I did check the ban list using my current steam name as well as my steam username- yaboiarkotic, and had no results.
    ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ I used to have a pretty bad fixation with cheating in video games because at the time it was fun for me to have an unfair advantage on regular players. After all this time I would look at the amount of days since my ban and remember it as like 5 years ago when I was much younger but it's only been 3 years, haha. Anyway I honestly think my ban was justified and I don't have some "proof" or a plea that would make my case undeniably justified - I just miss playing the game with people online. I would be alright playing on client side servers over LAN with just me and my Fiancé, however my ISP doesn't allow for port forwarding so that isn't exactly an option for me. I would love to play a survival with her as well as my other friends because we all really enjoy survival games. (Minecraft, The Forest, ect.) and unturned has a small download size and universal appeal which makes it a perfect game to play with a large group of people.
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎To end this quickly before this runs on too long, I'd just like to say I honestly have no intent on cheating or exploiting games for my own gain anymore. I mostly play a 50/50 mix of Survival/Adventure games and competitive shooters (Overwatch). I prefer earned progress rather than quick thrills that end in a ban or people thinking of me as a cheater. I understand If my ban will not be lifted, I just wanted to give my side of things to see if I had "served my time" so-to-speak, haha."
    ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Thank you for taking time out of your day to read over this as well as considering all that I've said. No matter your decision I'll respect the outcome decided for me. Thank you again and have a nice day!

• Justified BattlEye bans are permanent with zero exceptions. Moreover we are not BattlEye nor do we have the power to remove BE bans.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png