Application for staff

• Hey,

little bit about me: Im a 20 year old architecture student living in london. I grew up in Holland, and with multinational parents i speak English, Dutch, Portuguese fluently whilst having a very good understanding of german and spanish.

Ive been on a couple of your servers (sandbox #1-4 and #2-6, Arena #2-2) and play regularly on one of your survival servers ([ENG] russia #7). I am always active chat and give assistance to players where and when i can. Id like to help you guys and your growing server community, and although I have a busy student schedule, I get online when i can. I have experience in staffing gaming communities - albeit not in unturned; i have been (and still am) staff on a medium player base minecraft server for 2.5 years now, so monitoring chat and spying potential hackers isnt new to me.

I look forward to hearing back from you :S,

thanks for your consideration,

9phoenix9 - Daniel/Dan

• Hello there, thanks for your interest in joining the team.

Could you provide more information such as:

• How many hours per week you can play on the servers
    • How many hours you have in Unturned in total.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Sounds promising, I'll leave the decision to Invincible

Best of luck :)

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Phoenix Very nice application. For this Reason, we will take you to our team as TRIAL moderator too. This means that you get moderator rights on our Unturned servers and here in the forum.

Everything else will tell you Freenex by private message.

to a good cooperation :)

Best regards,

ACE | Inv1ncible aka. Simon

• THREAD CLOSED

v1.png