Staff Application

• Hello,

I am 16 years old, and have played on your servers for a while now. I usually play on a handful of the Sandbox servers, and occasionally on the arena servers. I have 1,286 hours in Unturned.

I help new players on the Sandbox servers with commands, and help others when they need it and are asking for it. I have been a moderator on several servers, and on those servers worked hard to get promoted to admin. I have never been banned from a server, and enjoy playing with the many characters that come on the servers I've played on.

Of my 1,286 hours I have 424 hours on the servers. I average about 10-15 hours a week, unless I have school work then it is less. During my breaks I can average around 15-20 hours.

Best of wishes,8)

• Hello there, thank you for your interest in joining the team.

Are you currently admin/moderator on any other servers?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I do only play on Freezzer servers, and I usually try to play in a friendly way, because I dont like gameplay makes me uncomfortable, but I stand up for my friends, new players, and anyone else who is getting picked on, and I really want the servers to be the way they were when I started about a year ago. I'd just really like to help all the players who just want to play the game and make it a good experience so they come back, I have met many people who came on the servers and complain of having trouble getting help, so I would like to help them the best I can.

I really like helping people, and I have experience as being a mod and working to decipher if a player us hacking or not (done it on some of the other servers I used to play on). I try to make sure everyone understands the servers, like commands, big pvp areas to avoid unless you have good gear and some good tactics for those areas (like Seattle on the Sandbox servers is a good spot for most snipers to get planty of kills), etc.

Wishing you luck, health, and safety

10k8o

• 'I really want the servers to be the way they were when I started' So, if you were to join the team, what could you bring to the servers to change them? What do you think has changed over the past year about Freezzer?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• In the past year, when I first started, the players on the servers were about playing them and having fun, but now it is full of people who think they are kings because the servers are a competition today. Players used to be like good game or gg when you killed them or they killed you, but now they make some remark (name-calling, cursing, etc.).

I feel having more staff will make the players be more respectful towards others cause I'd feel they'd have someone to keep them in line. On the servers some of biggest issues are name-calling and harassment (racial, originality, and sexuality). If we have staff on it can put an end to this because I've seen these in the servers, and anyone that says that is wrong. Being a different gender, or race has nothing to do with gameplay people just feel that because they are different they have the right to call them something based on the originality and sexuality.

Also, new players are always coming to the servers not knowing how to play. With an active staff member I can help teach them the commands and how to use things without having to worry about others. I can answer any questions they have and they can learn in a safe area so they can understand and enjoy their play time on the servers.

Best of wishes,

• Thread Closed

v1.png