Staff Aplication

• Hello! My name is nemanja im from serbia (Ignore information on my steam account they are not real because my friend made this steam account) Litle bit about me

Im 15 years old from serbia i love unturned and i have been playing it since 2.0 or Previous version (I cant remember) As a staff memeber i would help out new players helping them with comands and such other things i have a good personality meaning (I dont rage and curse like other 15 years old) I have a good time helping people in games because i like to play games and help other people.

On this Steam Account i alredy have 176.5 hours played in under 3 weeks i have other steamm acounts one of them has close to 300 hours my original steam and my oldest one which had about 100 I cant remember names or passwords to 1 of the accounts but i can from the middle one also im very social and i like to have a good time on servers like these I play about 50 hours a week and im not going to be very active next 3 months because i will be going to sweeden im going to be active but not so much. I have eye for hackers because i played on a server full of hackers and abusers of glitches also i woul like to help te server grow and expand as im the only person on server playing at 5AM In my country my timezone :D:D Yes i play games too much and i realize how much i could help if i get a staff place on server. Thank you for reading my post :) I will give answers if you have to ask me somthing but maybe il be a bit late because i have a flight to sweeden tomorow: Love from serbia <3 Cheers!<3

:friendly:Hello Im DogeLeDankXO Im unturned player played the game for about 3 years now have over 5 unturned steam accounts.

I play with my group team with no body make allies with no body I just go in get out go in rek people get stuff get out

NEVER TRUST ANYONE:griefer::anomaly7: EVRYONE IS DANGEROUS:friendly::friendly:

Favourite gun:Honey Badger Attachments: Dot sight,Military Drum,Adaptive Chambering,Vertical Grip

Favourite secondary:Scalar Attachments: Military Barrel,Vertical Grip ,Laser,Dot Sight

• Why have you been through so many steam accounts? This isn't shady at all....(You explained you forgot the password for one, but there is an option to recover passwords through email). I just don't understand how a person could go through numerous accounts without any repercussions attached..

Also, your introduction doesn't really convey a lot of trustworthiness, seeing as your steam account isn't real information, but that made by your friend. Moderators need to be able to be trusted by the owners, as well as their fellow moderators..

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Well as i said my friend made this account and i will provide link now http://steamcommunity.com/id/2184124194/ And i dont know what reprecausion means i guess that is a reason or ban but no i didnt get any bans or vac bans What more do you want to know i will gladly explain And trustworthines i belive i can be trusted but because of my steam account im sorry for that as i said my friend made it so I can change the info to real if that is nececary?

:friendly:Hello Im DogeLeDankXO Im unturned player played the game for about 3 years now have over 5 unturned steam accounts.

I play with my group team with no body make allies with no body I just go in get out go in rek people get stuff get out

Favourite gun:Honey Badger Attachments: Dot sight,Military Drum,Adaptive Chambering,Vertical Grip

Favourite secondary:Scalar Attachments: Military Barrel,Vertical Grip ,Laser,Dot Sight

• I have been thru many steam acounts because i play a game for lets say 1 year then i stop and start playing another game and make steam account for that game and as you can easily guess i forget password and email that i used :/ So its pointles to reccover but im activley using this one *my english is good but no perfect sorry if i made any mistakes in grammar section and typing* Cheers <3