Cost of explosives and other items that can be used to destroy bases

• Hello,

I've recently found the Freezzer servers and am thoroughly enjoying them. I have been concerned about making a base for myself on the servers though because I noticed that the cost of explosives and other various items that can destroy bases are quite low. I'd like to suggest that explosives, and perhaps and weapons that can damage buildables, be more costly to add some extra security to beginning bases. In essence it's strange to think that I can sell a 100% sportshot for 40$ and practically be able to purchase a charge for 45$ then go raid a base (I'm aware that I would also need a detonator and most likely a singular charge wouldn't be able to raid most well constructed bases even if made of wood but I believe the point still stands).

Thank you for you time,

Osephyr

• I cant help but agree with Osephyr, but i don't think just upping the cost will help too much. Its not overly hard to get money on the server if you know what your doing, and the people who are going to be buying enough Charges to raid a base will be pretty experienced on the server - thus having enough money to cover any bill. I would like to propose removing the Demolition Charge from the shop and only leaving the precision charge. This will allow players to exert much more localized damage to bases unless they craft the charges themselves, requiring level 3 crafting.

This would mean however that players could still buy the ingredients to a Demo charge and make it, however that is still considerably more expensive ($70). Or if removing it seems pointless you could just up the price to $70.

• Simon , you should probably update the economy on the market since you will be changing the prices , one thing to propose , make sticky grenades and grenades and missiles and nykorev and dragonfang alot more expensive since they are also a big factor to raiding , plus , one more thing - Make the alicepacks a little bit larger so we can fit more items to our inventory . Please Consider these Proposals .

• Simon , you should probably update the economy on the market since you will be changing the prices , one thing to propose , make sticky grenades and grenades and missiles and nykorev and dragonfang alot more expensive since they are also a big factor to raiding , plus , one more thing - Make the alicepacks a little bit larger so we can fit more items to our inventory . Please Consider these Proposals .

Regarding adding more items to your inventory, remember that you can use your vault to store excess items

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png