Mic:

ALWAYS (TeamSpeak and Discord)

hours in the past two weeks:

Hours on the server:

161h 50m 48s on my main account with 80+ on my other accounts

Hours in unturned:

260+ on my main account another 150+ on my other accounts

Staff experience on Server or other games / IRL ?:

I was a community admin on an Arma 2 server where I assisted every one and helped them with all there needs and problems. Then we have Rust, I adored Rust and I ended up spending around a thousand hours on it, in turn this meant that I had admin on one server which I play too much of and fell out with the game itself. Then I had some friends servers that I was admin on, this ranged from Gmod to Unturned but I left this until the end as they were not professional and were not long term commitments. Then there was a large Gmod community which I was Head admin on for a time, I worked all the way up from T-Mod and this game me a lot of experience in helping player and staff equally, PhoenixRP (was a pretty big and active community)

I work for a Charity that pays me to supervise and care for the wellbeing of people at my local mencap facility, I am a fully trained medic which I love and I redo my training every year.

What will make you a better choice than others?:

I am a friendly person and I love being a peoples person and more to the point I am ALWAYS available to help out. (love my pc) As well as that that I have always tried to help and make myself useful. I help players out from telling them commands to getting them started in the game. I also think I'm up for it . I love my friends and if you ask them about me they will tell you all about me, I have previously helped Freenex when the server had some problems with the Kits and I hope I helped in some way.

Why I should be chosen ?:

I love Unturned with all my heart and I wish to share my love for the game more I have clocked a lot of hours in total on all of my accounts. I am a very chatty person and I love working with people and I do it all the time, I would like to consider myself as Polite, professional, calm, dedicated and helpful. I have a good understanding of how servers are run and how people act and think and I love to help people and make there game play better. I have plenty of spare time and I love Freezzer servers as I think that it is a really nice community and I would be horned to be a part of it! I know the serer rules and I agree with them 100% and I would uphold them and not be biased for any one. I do believe I am mature enough to be able handle anything thrown at me. and I can speak a good level of English.

Any Small details we should know ?:

My Vac ban's are nothing to do with myself, they are because of one of my smurf's for CSGO got vac'd while it was being rented out to a friend and due to steam banning all accounts on the same mobile number they all got banned, I submitted many complaints to steam as I have never cheated and will never but the best they could do for me was to community ban the "friend of mine"

currently studding for my A-Levels in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and history.

Thanks,

Jack :*

• You have been an long standing player on Freezzer servers. How come this is only your second post on the Forum? It is not uncommon for a staff applicant to have no posts, I merely ask because your the first player who I have met before you applied - and therefore know how much you play.

Thanks,

Dan

• The answer is that, if I ever had a need to do so, if I had a problem id come on teamspeak and ask for help, or id use the steam forums (which I have done multiple times) and if that doesn't work then message a staff member directly. I'd love to post more on the forums, but what's the point when you can solve a problem quickly and efficiently.

of course if there is cheating or glitching then that is a different matter and the forum would be the place to go for not only proof but to ask for second opinions and so on. :)

• Simon or ACE | Inv1ncible will come to a decision soon

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Hi there Jack, thank you for your interest in joining the team and for your very detailed application.

I regret to inform you that your application is being declined on the basis that we do not feel you are dedicated enough. You are seen rarely in forums and I have yet to see you in Discord, and recent time played in Unturned is relatively low. You can reapply in a month, if you feel the need.

Once again, thank you for your interest in joining the team.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png