Plugins for private server

• So I've been playing with a few friends from my school, and they're pretty new on Unturned. I've been trying to get them as used to the server's settings as possible without actually playing on the server and getting killed over and over again.

I find the shop plugin to be rather weird, as when you do /sell in the freezzer servers, you get your inventory and a selling inverntory.

In all the plugins I've found, this isn't an option. What you have to do on those is /sell <id><amount>, which gets pretty annoying if you don't know the id (my friends don't even know any)

I'd want to require the name of the shop plugin this server is using, or maybe even a direct download link.

I really hope I get a response!

With all friendly greetings,

Eagle and co.

• Sorry but the simple answer is: no.

Nearly all of the plugins on Freezzer servers are custom. Other servers might have similar plugins, but there will be differences in the source code which reduces lag/optimises features/improves accessibility. Since the quality of these plugins are one of the defining qualities of Freezzer server, they are not released to the public.

Freenex, who is the active DEV and owner of Freezzer, also Administrates 'RocketMod' plugins - some of which are public; so you can go check those out if you wish.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Dan

• Is there no simple way of changing it to make the /sell command to open that inventory space? I'm just trying to get my friends used to the Freezzer settings so we could all play in about a week once they have the basics under control.

• Moved to Help / Support

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Is there no simple way of changing it to make the /sell command to open that inventory space? I'm just trying to get my friends used to the Freezzer settings so we could all play in about a week once they have the basics under control.

Honestly I don't know how easy it is to implement. But to be honest if your just wanting to get used to Freezzer servers you really don't need to have practice using the /sell command.

Thanks,

Dan

• Honestly I don't know how easy it is to implement. But to be honest if your just wanting to get used to Freezzer servers you really don't need to have practice using the /sell command.

Thanks,

Dan

As they're totally new, I'd want this to be there just in case. The buying/selling plugin is by far the most important on the Freezzer server, as you're more likely to buy a C4 charge then to find or craft 1. It's a core mechanic I'd like them to get used to.