What happened to the First Person only servers? (3rd Person in vehicles)

• That's alarming news. Pretty sure the Hawaii servers were empty because they had/still have shit loot spawns (that's just an issue the game needs to fix). Russia, PEI, and Washington (all first person servers) seemed to have a good amount of people in it versus the other Washington map (both perspectives) which was consistently at 0 players. I feel like the focus is more on the EU and GER servers and I don't know what was happening on those servers.

I'm going to be selfish and hope the change fails so I can have my favorite servers back :(

For now I guess I'll see my fellow first person players on a different server, reluctantly.

• That's alarming news. Pretty sure the Hawaii servers were empty because they had/still have shit loot spawns (that's just an issue the game needs to fix). Russia, PEI, and Washington (all first person servers) seemed to have a good amount of people in it versus the other Washington map (both perspectives) which was consistently at 0 players. I feel like the focus is more on the EU and GER servers and I don't know what was happening on those servers.

I'm going to be selfish and hope the change fails so I can have my favorite servers back :(

For now I guess I'll see my fellow first person players on a different server, reluctantly.

ITS NOT TOO LATE!

The move to change the servers over to 3rd person was an intuitive decision to see if could improve the activity situation. It had to be a relatively short term change in order to shift space for the new community map being introduced next weekend.

Since you have made it clear, that there is still a definite interest in 1st person servers, we will try to re-implement 1st person only into at least one of our servers.

Out of professional interest, what server are you playing on currently?

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thanks,

Dan

• There is some good news after all!
    If the Freezzer servers were to continue to host vehicle third person servers my vote would most definitely go to Russia since that's the map I play on the most.

I do really hope that Freezzer will show continue support for first person. I further hope that more people will come to discuss their opinion on the topic; frankly, I thought there would be more of a discussion about the switch. In any case the topic is still young.

Thank you for taking an interest

Osephyr