Ban Appeal - Gin

• Steam profile:  Main profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gin-Erilarin/ , Profile that got banned/banlinked http://steamcommunity.com/id/GinHotaruu/

Reason for ban: Honestly have no idea, added freenex and asked him why. Might have something to do with me listening to some kid spawning a runabout, and putting a garage frame on it and went inside the map. So I followed. He went under the map with it, and went all the way under Washington and went offline. I TPA'd to someone to get out, and decided to suicide to relocate. Poof, banned. There was no reason on the ban, just stated >You have been banned from multiplayer. Oh ok.

Date of ban: 22 March, Do not remember the time.

Server you were banned on:Sandbox 1-4? Not certain. It was on Washington.

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: I wanted some time off from my main account so I made the new one. Found out I couldn't family share my games. Decided to get on unturned, Found a server I actually enjoy. Running around with a chainsaw while screaming like a maniac. A lot of people appreciated apparentally. That, and the fact that I have no idea why I got banned at all. I do not cheat. There is no need for me to. Especially because it's a sandbox.

• You do know we can check your chat history? I remember you calling others to come underground with you.

... I TPA'd to someone to get out, and decided to suicide to relocate. Poof, banned. There was no reason on the ban...

So, how can you say that^? You had more than enough time to get out or ask for help, instead you chose to move around freely and try to bring more people underground with you, that's how we found out about you. Glitching is almost the same as cheating, it makes others uncomfortable and screws up the game creating more bugs that take TIME to fix. Whether it was for fun or to intentionally abuse it, you got caught.

• I was down there for about, 2 to 3 minutes. I TPA'd out because a lot of people wanted me to accept their TPA's down there. No ill will was ment with it. And eventually I did go out. I did not glitch down there in the first place. TPA'd to some kids that wanted me to accept theirs to get down there. TPA'd to them instead. Made a joke, screamed in to my mic Relax guys I got this, Click suicide /whack Banned permanently. Don't you think that's only SLIGHTLY excessive? 3 minutes down there by some random kid telling me to get into the boat, lmao.

• ... No ill will was ment with it. And eventually I did go out. I did not glitch down there in the first place. TPA'd to some kids that wanted me to accept theirs to get down there. TPA'd to them instead...

Here^ you say that you teleported to some kids to go underground.

... some kid spawning a runabout, and putting a garage frame on it and went inside the map. So I followed. He went under the map with it...

Here^ you say that followed some kid.

Get your story in order please.

BTW, if it was for THREE minutes or even TEN seconds, you broke the rules and got punished.

• Please do read properly.

No ill will was ment with it. And eventually I did go out. I did not
    glitch down there in the first place. TPA'd to some kids that wanted me
    to accept theirs to get down there. TPA'd to them instead...

>I TPA'd to the kids that wanted me to accept theirs. I TPA'Dto them instead so I could get out. After that I was messing around with the mic, and tried to suicide to respawn somewhere else. That's when I got banned. I never stated I TP'd with them under the map. I was driven there by some kid named Martin in a runabout. He then logged out and I was pretty much stuck there for 3 minutes. Admittedly yeah I did yell at people from under there. But I did not try to kill them whatsoever. I was yelling at them such as >Hey you're heading this way. Oh now that way. Yeah I see you buddy.

And again. Yeah, I get that i broke a rule, which to be honest, have not seen a single rule list. The server does not mention any at all.

Also, Don't you think that a permanent ban is a little bit excessive for just that? Like honestly, I didn't even get there by myself. I don't even know how that kid did it. He just spawned a garage thingy and a boat. Told me to get in and bam, under the map. Minute later he DC's, and i take all the blame for it.

Like, I get me breaking the rules and everything, but I haven't seen any list. There's no command for it on the server either that redirects you to a list of rules that tells you what NOT to do on a sandbox.

Besides, personally I don't think that this should be taken this heavily. Like sure, a day or two ban would be suiting I suppose with how strict you lot are. But permanently? Come on now.

• We take glitching extremely serious here, and it has become a pretty big issue lately. The length and terms of the ban set a precedent, because a small slap on the wrist won't deter glitchers enough. I believe most of the moderators agree with me on this take, but maybe one of them will agree with you on reducing your ban.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Okay Gin , we have reduced your ban to THREE DAYS, seeing how determined you are to get back on Freezzer servers, we have decied to give you a second chance (even I could recall the screaming and chainsaw part ^^). Just DO NOT do try something like this again, whether for fun or curiosity. And we have added the /rules command.

BTW, this is the first and last time anyone mentions that he/she did not know the rules, and can not use this appeal as reference in their own appeal.

THREAD CLOSED!