Staff application

• Hello Freezzer team and others..

My name is Andres im 14 years old, i'm playing on your servers for a while i play mostly on the Freezzer ARENA server but i also play on Freezzer SANDBOX. I have 1800 hours on Unturned and i have 119 hours in 2 week .

On the servers i help the people for commands (example: There is some players that join Sandbox or Arena and i allways see them naked) i have been staff on other servers too.. I enjoy playing Unturned.

My 1800 hours i think i have 200 hours on FG servers and during my breaks i can even play more then 119 hours in 2 week.

* I know my age is not as the required but i would love to help a team.

* Sorry for my bad English(not my native language.)

best wishes

Middy

"My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing." - Al Pacino

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Middy ()

• Hi Middy, Can you tell us some more about yourself and why you would make a good member of the staff team? "there is some players that join sandbox or arena and i always see them naked" doesn't really explain much.

Have a look at the format which we suggested HERE

Look forward to hearing back from you,

Thanks,

Dan

• Hey Dan thanks for replying,

So i'm a active player , i help people in the chat by teaching them the commands i have experience from other servers to spy other monitors and i used to be an admin in CS 1.6 server and i've banned 50 players on that server, so hackers isnt hard for me ..

I look forward to hear from u

thanks

Andres

"My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing." - Al Pacino