• was just wondering if we could get a /home command for me i love building a base with my buddies and haveing ppl try and kill us/we kill them its the best part of the game and i love the home feature most servers have it and i do see why some ppl dont like it being able to just /home while in a bind but like on other servers u can put a deley say..15 secs can help stop that but also let me go back and forth from my house. i assume ppl have asked for this b4 and its ok if u want to delete this post im just throwing my 2cents in.:)

• A /home command already exists for both Diamond and VIP donators.

The /home discussion has been had a few times since it isn't an easy decision to make.

But trust me when I say that the servers are better off without it - take Minecraft for an example, on any multiplayer server these days nobody runs around anywhere... Its pretty much just a load of /home and /tpa spam to get around the map. Obviously the map size does not compare to Unturned, but its the same logic. Especially where there is competition for raiding bases and pvp survival, being able to take short-cuts like that takes away a bit from the tactical side of the game. (my opinion anyway)

Thanks,

Dan

• But trust me when I say that the servers are better off without it - take Minecraft for an example, on any multiplayer server these days nobody runs around anywhere... Its pretty much just a load of /home and /tpa spam to get around the map. Obviously the map size does not compare to Unturned, but its the same logic. Especially where there is competition for raiding bases and pvp survival, being able to take short-cuts like that takes away a bit from the tactical side of the game. (my opinion anyway)

+1 :):thumbup:

~ ACE | Inv1ncible

• Hi, Phoenix your reason is very good!

But that way players dont "play" to much they preffer another server with /home

I am realy liking the servers but i think it should at least be more cheap...15 $ to get /home its a little expensive...

Thank you for your suggestion and concern for keeping players on our servers. We are constantly trying to make sure our plugins and permissions are up to date and are the best option for the server, so I am sure the discussion will re-open sometime soon and we will re-evaluate the /home command.

Thanks,

Dan

• Old related thread

Borrowing from an idea in that older post...

How about a /home command with a 15-20 second no-movement wait time and a long cool down (maybe once a day for free players) and keep the current /home for donors.

Once a day couldn't be abused by players and the 15-20 wait would make it useless to get out of a pvp situation. Donors would still get a valued perk for their money.

Sometimes I have to leave game suddenly and if I'm in the middle of nowhere, it would be nice to be able to log off at base without a long walk or suiciding to respawn at base when I'm in a hurry to log off. Being able to only do it once a day would make me save it for when I really need it.

• Home is for those who donate to the servers. Also /home doesn't really affect PvP because most put their beds near a building they plan on attacking. Also you can camp their beds and wait for them to redrawn and get an ez kill their because I know everyone wants free kills