Application

• About me :

I am 16yrs old 4rth Year Highschool . I was born in Philippines

IGN : 球队 WhiteWagon | Youtube.com

Hours in Unturned : 2,343

Steam | Youtube

PlayTime : 60hours not sure but in my other account i have 100 + hrs played

I am a active player of the server . I have experience for being admin for 8 months and moderator i want to apply because some people make other players feels uncomfortable, by glitching, and bullying and i Enjoy Helping players . I report 2 players this morning and got banned for glitching . If their is a new player i guide them how to spawn and how they can save/load the items spawned in case they die . I am a matured player i don`t mess with them if they mad at me i just let them say what ever they want until they stop. From this experience i can handle all any reports. PEACEOUT:thumbup::)

• You must have at least 150 hours playtime in our servers.

This is one of our main requirements, as we want staff who are familiar with Freezzer and know the 'ins and outs' . On this basis, your application is being declined, however once you have met the above requirement then feel free to re-apply :)

Thank you for your interest in joining the team.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png