ban appeal

• Steam profile:joseph9012

Reason for ban:hacking

Date of ban:5/4/2017

Server you were banned on:[ENG] Freezzer - Unturned #SANDBOX #1-5

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):Phoenix - 1.0

Why you think you should be unbanned:I wasn't hacking it was a glitch I found and people called it hacking so i was banned

• Glitching and hacking both result in a ban - either way your ban was valid

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I tp to someone on the liberator and was shooting. when they accept I was still shooting and I was called a hacker so i did nothing wrong?

So you were using a glitch to get an unfair advantage

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• no i didn't mean to i was shooting someone at spawn and then was tped to the lib and could stop shooting (its impossible to until u run out of ammo) so i was then shooting on the lib by mistake

So you couldn't stop shooting - ok - but you are still using a glitch to your advantage by aiming at other people and killing them in safezone intentionally

v1.png

• The rules are very clear, both impersonating staff (this means leading people on the server to think you are staff, not necessarily saying the exact phrase: "i am a moderator on this server") and abusing glitches are forbidden. So whether you were "hacking" or "glitching" this ban will stand.

If you wish to present any evidence which proves your innocence please make a new thread.

THREAD CLOSED

Thanks,

Dan