ban appeal

• Steam profile:joseph9012

Reason for ban:hacking/impersonating a mod

Date of ban:5/4/2017

Server you were banned on:Unturned #SANDBOX #1-5

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):Phoenix - 1.0

Why you think you should be unbanned:I was banned for hacking, but it was a glitch (i didn't mean to glitch). I was shooting in spawn then someone accepted a tp so i was sent to the liberator and carried on shooting.i wasnt touching my mouse and it carried on and I couldnt stop shooting. I didn't mean to shoot in the liberator but I couldnt stop until I ran out of ammo so i could do anything and was banned for hacking.

I never said I'm a mod/admin, someone else said I was a mod so people thought and called me a mod getting me banned

• You have already appealed just 10 minutes ago. 'i wasnt touching my mouse and it carried on' - how did you manage to shoot people then? Your mouse just gravitated towards them?

Yet again, your appeal is being declined and you are forbidden from further appealing

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png