Glitcher's under Courtin Isle

• Involved Player(s):Old King 

Offense: Abuse Glitching 

Server: [ENG] Freezzer - Unturned #SANDBOX #1-1

Time: Today at 22:30 UTC+2

Evidence: https://giphy.com/gifs/xUA7aU927tdWnzrfOM/fullscreen  Other video files (with name of glitcher and much more evidence) Got corrupted :(

• He was also throwing tons more (flashbang, grenades & more) He was shooting us. I got a message saying come to courtin isle to pvp. And then me and my friend flew over there. As i come, i hear ppl walking in water, but no one was around us! It sounded like it was beneath us so i also walked outside to the water but no one was there? We then saw grenades flying up from the floor and heard ppl placing objects! There were other ppl invovled but didnt get the names! All i got was the old king guy! (i suicided in to his grenade so i could see who) Please respond asap :)

• vid.me, Vimeo and YouTube are good ones to upload to

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png