Application

• Greetings.

About me:

I am a 19 year old med student. I was born in Japan, but later moved to the West for some time, then came back to Asia to complete my BDS degree in Pakistan. During my travels from here to there, i've learned several languages in order to communicate where ever I was at the time, this includes: Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Henko, Pashto, and a bit Turkish along with Arabic.

Why i applied:

I spend most of my time on Freezzer servers because of the balance it has to offer for the players and the effort put into keeping it that way. I wanted to apply for a position in your team, so I could help keep that balance, as more and more people are finding ways to make other players feels uncomfortable, by glitching, using foul language, and bullying. This has increased over time and has reached the point where almost everyone utters a swear word after dying, and there is no Moderator or Admin around to warn them (obviously that is not good for people who are experiencing Freezzer Sandbox for the first time). That's where I come in, I spend almost 4-5 hours daily playing on various Freezzer servers, I could help clean the community by making them feel that they are always under supervision and this will make them think twice before doing or saying anything harsh or trying to glitch.

Qualifications:

I have over 1000 hours on Unturned, which makes my understanding of how Unturned works suitable for the position, and I have 470+ hours on Freezzer servers, so I also know the ins and outs of Sandbox. As I have mentioned above, I speak various Muslim languages, which would enable me to help those players that do not speak English very well and have trouble understanding how Sandbox works, and I am not a 'toxic' player. I have good ties with the Unturned community, and tons of my friends play on Freezzer who inform me about new glitches or supposed cheaters, so I kind of have have my eyes everywhere and can report it ASAP. I always take my job seriously. I have a tendency to help new players and also helped various new Sandbox players get on their feet, by asking them to teleport to me and teaching them all the Sandbox commands, and then giving them a few tips, so their Sandbox experince can be more better for them.

Experience:

I have worked as an assistant organiser in a fund raiser event in which I was supposed to watch over and make sure nothing is misplaced and everything goes according to schedule. I also participated as a volunteer for NGO events.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you.

Best,

Sheryar

• Definitely a thorough application, well worth consideration by Freenex/Invincible. +1 from me

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Keaune Your application was by far the best (in our English Forum). We already know you from our Steam forum and know you are a very active player and user on our servers and in our forum.

For this reason, we accept your application. We will add you to our team as a TRIAL moderator.

Everything else will tell you Freenex by private message. Congratulations! :thumbup:

Best regards,

ACE | Inv1ncible aka. Simon