3rd Person

• You are wrong. Yes, you become better with 3rd person. But the skill gap between good and bad players will become smaller.

So good players have more profit from 1st person. 3rd person is more casual player friendly. U don't need to be good in spotting. Just look arround every corner and over every little hill. In 1st person u can't just run without brain. You have to know the map, plan a route which is working with your strategie. For example you try to float the enemy only with the information u get from the gun shots because u don't want to get spotted by facechecking. In 3rd person u can fucking facecheck without showing your face. Maybe now u understand what I'm talking about. And i dont want to talk about the glitches. Some are still working and they ARE gamebreaking no matter what u say :D

Forgot that: I don't think the poll is for implement 3rd person or don't. The admins have to do what they think is best. They should know about most of the glitches players will abuse. There are some players using every advantage they can get even if it's kind of a exploit/glitch. I've seen some ppl camping at the spawns and just spawnkill other ppl just to tell everybody about theire 53424 KDR. I've just made this thread to see what other players think about that. I will be ok with 1st and 3rd person. I just prefer 1st person cause of my reasons I already wrote.

"so good players have more profit from 1st person" - Sorry but good players use third person and most of the time a third person player will win a fight against a first person player, that's how it is.

"3rd person is more casual player friendly" - You might be surprised but a lot of new players prefer using first person.

"U don't need to be good in spotting. Just look around every corner and over every little hill." - I don't really understand your point. You're trying to say that "real pros" use first person because they don't have the advantage of seeing players without actually showing their face. However it is a fact that third person players will still win so I don't really get you.

"Some are still working and they ARE gamebreaking no matter what u say" - Third person glitches? There's only one which enables you to see behind walls but not a lot of people know it and even you might not know it because it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. It's not "gamebreaking". Do you know what is "gamebreaking"? Doing a glitch that crashes the server or lets you enter bases without explosives.

"There are some players using every advantage they can get even if it's kind of a exploit/glitch. I've seen some ppl camping at the spawns and just spawnkill other ppl just to tell everybody about theire 53424 KDR" - So players use the third person glitch to spawnkill people? Wha? You're not really making sense.

Like, I agree with you to a certain extent. For example, if the server is only first person. Players will then require more skill to be able to outplay others. But in a both perspective server, there's no point saying that first person requires more skill and third person players are unfair.

Cheers!

• No u get me totaly wrong Acid. For sure good player's will use 3rd person cause u will be much better with it. But I'm talking about the situation if there is only 1st person. As soon as it's available again I will use 3rd person too. But if there is no 3rd person available, the skill gap between good and bad players is bigger.

I've had this in much survival games like DayZ, Arma Mod's, Rust etc.. Good players with map and strategie knowledge and good spotting skills will lose this advantage and it's more a who has the better aim or more netcode luck. If everybody is using 1st person it's more a challange to spot and the guy which is not used to it will lose so badly against the player with good spotting skills by using strategies for example shoot some zombies, run arround the whole combat field and spot him from behind while the other is running to the shots cause he doesn't know it's a trap. You know what I'm talking about? If it is even and both play in 3rd person the skill gap between good and bad will be small. In 1st person the skill gap between good and bad player's will be much bigger. I don't know but i hope u understand what I'm talking about.

I started this game last week and the first I've done was looking for 3rd person because if it's on, it's stupid not using it. I only pref 1st person if everybody has to play 1st person and i enjoy it more cause i have tons of strategies to outplay people even if they have better aim. Spot first > win. But hey, just my opinion out of my experience with games like this since years. 3rd person will make this game a camper game and u should agree with me: it's no fun run arround the map and behind every 2. corner is a sniper already spotted your arround the corner or over the hill and waiting to shoot you in the back. :D

• No u get me totaly wrong Acid. For sure good player's will use 3rd person cause u will be much better with it. But I'm talking about the situation if there is only 1st person. As soon as it's available again I will use 3rd person too. But if there is no 3rd person available, the skill gap between good and bad players is bigger.

I've had this in much survival games like DayZ, Arma Mod's, Rust etc.. Good players with map and strategie knowledge and good spotting skills will lose this advantage and it's more a who has the better aim or more netcode luck. If everybody is using 1st person it's more a challange to spot and the guy which is not used to it will lose so badly against the player with good spotting skills by using strategies for example shoot some zombies, run arround the whole combat field and spot him from behind while the other is running to the shots cause he doesn't know it's a trap. You know what I'm talking about? If it is even and both play in 3rd person the skill gap between good and bad will be small. In 1st person the skill gap between good and bad player's will be much bigger. I don't know but i hope u understand what I'm talking about.

I started this game last week and the first I've done was looking for 3rd person because if it's on, it's stupid not using it. I only pref 1st person if everybody has to play 1st person and i enjoy it more cause i have tons of strategies to outplay people even if they have better aim. Spot first > win. But hey, just my opinion out of my experience with games like this since years. 3rd person will make this game a camper game and u should agree with me: it's no fun run arround the map and behind every 2. corner is a sniper already spotted your arround the corner or over the hill and waiting to shoot you in the back. :D

Haha ok, I understand you now and yea I 100% agree. If the server is only one first person, more skill will be required like I said and there will be real "pros".