Ban appeal

• Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091971712

Reason for ban:Glitching

Date of ban:6/30/2017

Server you were banned on:Freezer 3-2

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):Roadrunner

Why you think you should be unbanned:I was told by DarthVaderSenpai to teleport to him to, "check something out" I was unaware of the rules against being under the map, and I did not intend to help anyone in commiting glitch kills. I apologize. I understand now that I that was breaking your server rules, but I hope you can forgive me.I am not necessarily asking to be unbanned this instant, but I hope to get it reduced from being permanent. I play this game every day, and I hope to come back to this server eventually.

• We'll get back to you soon regarding our final verdict

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Care to explain these chat logs?

Bilder

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• You said in your ban appeal that you were "unaware of the rules against being under the map". You also happen to be quite a toxic player in chat, breaking the rule of not using racial slurs.

The evidence above shows you talking about glitching, and that it is wrong + can get you banned, showing you were fully aware of the situation.

With this in mind we will not be lifting your ban.

DECLINED

Thanks,

Dan

THREAD CLOSED