Matamorez Vs Maplestrike

• SOO?' Mata vs Maples = honeybadger wins now stfu <3 <3 <3

Off-topic. This is a discussion between the matamorez and the maplestrike. And to say that the honeybadger is the best, you must be a pretty inexperienced player. The maplestrike has a range of 200m, has low recoil and good damage output. The honeybadger only advantage is that it fires very fast but it has a range of 125m and even trying to kill someone at that range with a honeybadger is not an easy task. This is because the honeybadger suffers from high/weird recoil and the accuracy is not as good.

I do think it's the best secondary weapon tho ;)

• I have played long time with Mata and i rly like this weapon but much ppl, using maplestrike and shadowstalker (I don't wanna call them by theire names) flamed me hard for playing with Mata. Things like: use a real weapon you noob. In my opinion Maple is much stronger. I've started playing with it and you can spray in close combat and you can also spray ppl on 200 meter in less then a secound. All you need to do is lay down and while shooting pull your mouse a little bit down. I don't know the exact range of Mata but it felt like 125-150 meters only. So, maple is stronger if you are used to it.

I agree with the people that "flamed you hard for playing with mata" but if they are using a shadow stalker, they are two times as much of a noob than you for using a mata.

• Leo_G Well atleast you have to reload after every shot with the Shadowstalker, with the Mata you go like "/buy 1005 5" and got 180 shots for 50$(except you are talking about Sandbox, but Mata even has an AUTO mode, so i guess Mata is way too overpowered, you dont need skill to play it, its more like spray and pray

Yea I agree. For the shadowstalker, one will normally wait for the enemy to be still before shooting and it's either you hit or you miss and you have to reload, giving the enemy chance to heal up/get cover. It's also generally easy to kill shadowstalker users. Whereas for the matamorez, players just spray and pray hoping that 3 bullets hit their target. They're putting all their faith into the 2-3 shot kill and they don't rely on skill.

• Leo_G Well atleast you have to reload after every shot with the Shadowstalker, with the Mata you go like "/buy 1005 5" and got 180 shots for 50$(except you are talking about Sandbox, but Mata even has an AUTO mode, so i guess Mata is way too overpowered, you dont need skill to play it, its more like spray and pray

Yea I agree. For the shadowstalker, one will normally wait for the enemy to be still before shooting and it's either you hit or you miss and you have to reload, giving the enemy chance to heal up/get cover. It's also generally easy to kill shadowstalker users. Whereas for the matamorez, players just spray and pray hoping that 3 bullets hit their target. They're putting all their faith into the 2-3 shot kill and they don't rely on skill.

Yes the mata is a noob gun and requires no skill, but the shadow stalker has no bullet drop and incredibly fast bullet travel, making it hard to miss a shot at long range, so only noobs who can't deal with bullet ballistics use it. (mostly I think) It also does more damage in some cases because of it's explosive damage, so you bleed out before you can apply a med kit even if you are wearing full armour and had a med kit in your hands. But then the mata is quite difficult to use at long range because it has so much bullet drop. I think the mata and the mini noob gun (hell's fury) are the noob's close range spray and pray no skill guns, and the shadow stalker is their long range one.

• Yes the mata is a noob gun and requires no skill, but the shadow stalker has no bullet drop and incredibly fast bullet travel, making it hard to miss a shot at long range, so only noobs who can't deal with bullet ballistics use it. (mostly I think) It also does more damage in some cases because of it's explosive damage, so you bleed out before you can apply a med kit even if you are wearing full armour and had a med kit in your hands. But then the mata is quite difficult to use at long range because it has so much bullet drop. I think the mata and the mini noob gun (hell's fury) are the noob's close range spray and pray no skill guns, and the shadow stalker is their long range one.

"incredibly fast bullet travel" - lol I don't know about that ;) and it's long easy to hit a long range shot if the enemy is moving, but unfortunately most plebs just stand still and you seem to be one of them.

"does more damage" - true, it gets you down to like 3HP, but if you're fast enough and have relatively good ping you should be able to heal up and survive. It is not impossible.

The hell's fury is for hopeless people, no one uses that.

• "incredibly fast bullet travel" - lol I don't know about that ;) and it's long easy to hit a long range shot if the enemy is moving, but unfortunately most plebs just stand still and you seem to be one of them.

"does more damage" - true, it gets you down to like 3HP, but if you're fast enough and have relatively good ping you should be able to heal up and survive. It is not impossible.

The hell's fury is for hopeless people, no one uses that.

Today I saw three different people using the hell's fury. I'm pretty sure the shadow stalker's bullet travel is at least faster than all other rifles. I have terrible ping, so sadly I die every time I get hit in the head with a shadow stalker. Why do I seem to be one of the plebs who stand still?

• Most people who snipe lay under trees, and wait for people to come to their line of sight. You can get shot by a shadow while moving you just have a lower chance of a headshot. If you keep moving and look for where the shots come from (rails are tracer rounds) and find the player it should stop you from being a pleb by standing still with a sniper nearby.

• Thread Closed - don't bump old threads

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png