Ban Appeal

• Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135667921/

Reason for ban: Glitching

Date of ban:22/4/17

Server you were banned on:PEI

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't glitch yet some how got banned, really love your server tho. Lots of fun haha.

• Just to clear something - I was the staff member who banned you.

If I banned you for glitching, that meant I had definitive proof that you were glitching - I either saw for myself that you were glitching, or I banned you to follow up on a report.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Alright thanks man, where was I glitching then? There was a time a few days before I get banned where the server lagged and I got sent into a rock inside pirate cove...

ARCHIVED POST FOR THE FREEZZER HALL OF FAME

Theres an old pirates tale about when someone disturbs Davey Jones, time freezes for a few seconds and you get teleported inside a rock in his legendary cove.....could this have been the Unturned version of this?

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• This application is being declined, due to your initial lack of honesty regarding what happened, however you can appeal again in a months time to prove you are serious about getting unbanned and we will consider your appeal further.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png