Ban appeal

• RenegadeNine I'm sorry to bother you, but can you tell me if I've been permabanned? I check the banlist everyday -- name not there. So then i check the game -- "You've been banned from multiplayer". Please help me!!

Thank you in advance.

You have no active bans. Theres some kind of issue on your side.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Hello there,

If it says you're banned from multiplayer you're global banned.

If it says you're banned from this server you're banned on a server.

That's what I'd guess, but I was never banned so I have no idea about the Messages you get upon joining.

Hope that helped,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

bei Fragen oder Beschwerden jederzeit erreichbar!

• Incorrect, it will say 'you are banned from playing multiplayer' in both cases

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png