Ban Appeal

• I was banned 7 months ago by a staff member named 10k. I was told twice to change my name and I complied both times. After changing it I was told again to change my name saying it was inappropriate. A moment later I was killed by the staff member and then ignored when I asked why it had to be changed. 10 minutes past and he kills me again in seattle. After I respawned in Tacoma I was killed in 30 seconds by the same staff member. He then told me again to changed my named. I asked him why and he explained. Everyone is chat even asked him why I had to change my name for a 3rd time. He told me that it was still inappropriate and had to be changed or I will be banned. I explained that it was not inappropriate and that i was told by another staff member that my name was good and that it is acceptable. Within seconds i was banned no chance to change my name or even a reply from the staff member. I may have been in the wrong but he did not handle it properly in my opinion as an adult. So if there is anyway that i could be unbanned i would be more than happy to do whatever.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300340369

Sincerely ~ Josh aka 360nohope or Faze

• Inactive thread + appeal denied

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png