Ban apeal for FEAR | Jeff

• Steam profile:黑鬼Sunner

Reason for ban:trashtalking/toxicity/spam

Date of ban:6/21/17

Server you were banned on:freezer arena 1-3

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:i think i should be unbanned because i love the servers very much, i apologize deeply for spamming,trashtalking, and being toxic. I really do apologize i know i broke the rules and disrespected your authority. If i could get my banned lifted in the next 5 months, that would be amazing, i really do apologize and have changed the way i type in chat. Im sorry, looking forward to communicate to you and your co-workers.

• You've just been declined from a previous appeal, why are you making one the very next day?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• This is not how it works. Appeal is being declined and you can re-appeal in 6 months time.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png