Staff Application

• In-game Name:Mr.Panda ツ

In-game hours:1020

Freezzer hours:153

I am an very active player as Unturned is my favorite game i usualy play everyday around 4-8 hours.

-Why i do you think you would be good as a moderator/support

I realy like helping other players (new players to the server/or new players to the game)I usualy tell the how to save their inventory how to spawn in items and cars......Not everybody helps a new player most people just kill him or just call him "noob" and in that case the respective player could get offended....

-About me:

I am an 16 year old student from Romania i currently learn german and french....I can speak perfectly english and romanian and just a litle bit of german to.

I am usualy very friendly and interactive i respect the people that are respecting me.

-Previous experience in moderating

I was moderator on yolo's rp and yolo's arena but the server's got shutdown because they could not update the server everytime nelson was updating the game.....

• I still don't believe you to be qualified for the position as you were pretty unqualified coming out of the interview a month ago. That is my opinion.

I'd give you another interview though, just because of your persistence. We can make a decision based off of that.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• I think i would fit for the position because i like helping people that need help with reports/toxic players/offensive language/ and stuff like that....

Ik how to help them with theese problems and i dont say i want to become a moderator........I just would like to be given the chance to be support........

• DENIED

Application declined for lack of in-game experience.

Mr. Panda, while your application has improved from last month's, we still do not feel that you are suited to take on the responsibility of Support Staff in a server as heavily populated as Freezzer. You need to brush up on you're responsive actions towards server infractions, as well as your confidence in both an interview and carrying out action.

As this is your second application, you may re-apply in 3 months (November 2017).

Thread Closed

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png