Beiträge von Quell

Guten Tag,

Wer einen VAC-Bann kassiert, kassiert ihn zu 99.9% aufgrund benutzter oder angewendeter Hacks.

Steam kann kein Antihack-System verwenden, dass Leute einfach mal so verbannt, das wird geprüft und immer wieder auf den allerneusten Stand gebracht.

Für alle, die sich etwas mehr informieren wollen -> Hier die Informationen

Gruss,

[US] Col. Quell

Guten Tag,

Da ist schon einiges lustiges dabei.

Gibt immer wieder "spezielle" Menschen mit denen man zu tun hat, aber genau das macht doch den Reiz einer Community aus.

Man trifft und unterhält sich mit Menschen aus allen Regionen und oftmals kommen dabei lustige Geschichten zustande.

Bin gespannt auf Weiteres,

[US] Col. Quell

Who cares what other people think? If they are so emotionally distressed by the fact that people can get kits for supporting the server then they can support the servers themselves instead of complaining :D

^ wise words

Hello there,

What exactly do you mean by "giving out a kit"?

I think it would be helpful for people to see what you're giving out, but other than that you're doing something really nice.

Keep that up.

See you,
    [US] Col. Quell

Well some people abuse it and it's still better to save your vehicle with a little cost than buying a vehicle every time you join the server because your vehicle got stolen.

Hello there,

That's true but keep in mind that this will prevent normal users from having good cars and vehicles because they're unable to afford the huge (not sure how big the cost will be yet, but I'm assuming it will be quiet a lot) cost of putting the cars into their garages. Some people only play for an hour or two, think about them too - if they can't farm the money they have to pay to park their car in that time it's not going to be a fun time for them at all.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

Hello there,

I think there should never be a reward system or any kinds of rewards if you bring people to the server.

You should invite friends even without getting anything for it, because the servers and the staff here are amazing.

I invited lots of friends and I'm leading a big group on the german Freezzer Servers and I do it because I love to play here.

Keep it that way.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

Guten Tag liebe Community,

Mir ist nochmals etwas aufgefallen.

Seit neuem gibt es einen Coalition Jeep mit der ID 145. Es gibt sogar Einträge in der Wiki und Bilder davon.

Leider konnte ich diesen auf den deutschen Servern von Unturned nicht käuflich erwerben und jetzt stellt sich mir die simple Frage - Warum geht das nicht?

Der Jeep ist ja nichts spezielles und ich denke, es wäre auch nicht ein allzu grosser Aufwand diesen freizuschalten, da er ja bereits im Spiel vorhanden ist.

Gerne höre ich von euch,

[US] Col. Quell

Hello there,

I also noticed that the Nightraider seems to be very powerful and taking both Kind of magazines aswell, which is a big plus point.

I never really used it though since I'm generally a person that isn't running around looking to kill people, but it's good to have in mind.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

Guten Nachmittag nochmals,

Ich weiss, dass der Markt immer auf das Billigste zugreift und dies ist auch gut so - gibt einem eine bestimmte Sicherheit.

War mehr so ein Vorschlag zur Verschönerung des Marktes, da es jetzt einige solche übertriebenen Angebote hat, die einen klaren Hintergrund haben.

Danke,

[US] Col. Quell

Hello there,

Well I guess that's how they could go about it.

I don't think a roleplay Server needs a beta-phase though - if you have a few rules you can build up on them and you don't have to make it more complicated than it already is with those types of servers. Just let it go the way it goes, if they feel like it's not worth it they can always shut it down again.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

Aye,

I still don't think you should make it expensive to park your car. You already bought it and not many people are rich.

As Long as it's not being abused I don't see the point of having to pay to park your car into your OWN garage.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

We will look into it thank you.

Thanks,

Dan

Hello again,

Well thanks then. I hope it's not going to change, and if it will be changed I actually wonder how no one else noticed that.

Why does the garage even Need to be payed? I actually dislike the concept of that.

Soon,

[US] Col. Quell

Guten Nachmittag,

Ich hätte eine Frage - gibt es keine Möglichkeit, solche übertriebenen Angebote direkt zu löschen oder Gegenstände im Preis zu limitieren?

Wenn sich jemand auf dem Markt etwas kaufen will und nicht vorher kontrolliert, ob es noch billigere Angebote gibt, kann solch ein Einkauf sehr schnell mit einem blauen Auge enden.

Zudem denke ich, dass solche Angebote nur erstellt werden, um zu "trollen", da ich mir nicht vorstellen kann, dass diese Angebot seriös gemeint sind.

Danke im Voraus,

[US] Col. Quell