I'm Applying for support staff

• Steam profile link + name:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Insco/ ( the name : Insco)

Current Location: Bahrain,Asia

Hours on Unturned: 508

Hours on Freezzer Gaming: 118

i play 6 days in the week .

i play in freezzer servers from 4-9 hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualifications: I am playing unturned since the 2015 and i love this game and these years in unturned was enough to make me Experienced in the game . my first time in freezzer community servers was amazing and i was very happy, then i loved the servers of freezzer and i started to play freezzer with the friends a lot of time.and its still for now the best community ever and after 100 hour in freezzer. I learned about the players and their problems and I saw in myself the ability to solve their problems and deal with it in a suitable way, I have the ability to face difficulties and challenges and overcome them in the most difficult situations. this community is growing fast and the staff deal with at least 8 players in every day, because of (spamming the chat) and (playing music in microphone) and (glitching) and (Easter egg). i would like to say that iam active in discord and the game, i live in a different time zone that makes me active when others not. I can talk with any ages easily and that could help in solving the problems. i am always helping the new players and making them happy by telling them some info about the community like how to spawn items and some rules that could let them away from troubles.

i can speak two language Arabic and English and i think that will be helpful in some situations, i am just a guy who trying to make a friendly atmosphere in this community and help to make it better.

( at the end i want to say thank you for reading and have a nice day)

• You should really use grammar, this is very hard to read when its all 1 sentence.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• This is even more confusing. Different colors and sizes, please make it readable with grammar and all one color.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• About yourself

About yourself, not about why you applied. Can you add more detail about yourself?

v1.png

• This application is giving me a serious headache just reading it. Please look at EVERY other application and follow that font size and color. Until then, I won't consider this application.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• DENIED

Application declined due to lack of Moderation/Support experience.

Insco, this was an ADEQUATE at best application, but it didn't WOW or blow away any of the Staff members. We are currently very satisfied with our Support Staff, as well as the number of Support Staff we have. We are only considering applicants who legitimately blow us away with an application. You did not show that you are capable of working with a community as large as Freezzer through your qualifications. We need the best of the best when giving out power amongst the community

You may re-apply next month.

Feel free to re-apply next month with a new application.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png