Puppy's - Staff Application

Game and Freezzer play-time: Unturned - 2,444 Hours / I've been playing on Freezzer for around 1 year now i quit Unturned some months ago and came back.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: This week 42 Hours because i've got exams, which are done now / 5 hours today atleast / I can probably be online 10 Hours a day because Exams Finish.

About yourself: My name is Kevin Aabo. I like to play Unturned around 20 hours a day on many diffrent servers. I'm 15 years old and i live in (Alanya , Antalya , Turkey), but i'm Danish. My timezone is UTC +3 and i do not have a work in real life Yet. I've got a girlfriend, she is on holiday at the moment.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I think i am suited to be a Support-Staff because i've got a lot of experience i've been working with unturned servers for a long time and been staff on many servers and currently still are on some. I can put a lot of time into the servers now because my Exams are over. I'm very dedicated into helping out servers it's my habbit. I've owned some popular servers in the past and still own some. I know how to develope unturned servers and i'm descend at it i would say. I've been staff on many big communities also.

Servers

Zombia -
    Owner / Running
    Supreme - Owner / Shutdown
    PandemicRP -
    Trial Mod / Demoted
    Uprising - Main Admin / Shutdown
    Zombiesia - Owner / Shutdown
    Valor - Owner / Shutdown
    Riot's Roleplay - Co-owner / Running
    Harry's Roleplay - Co-owner / Shutdown
    BulliPvP - Admin / Running
    Reform Gaming - Staff Manager / Running

Communities

JSwag's Community - Manager
    LiamDoesGame's Squad - Stream Moderator / Partner
    Discord Invite Rewards - Helper
    Brad's Gaming Network - Famous Person

My VAC Ban on my account is because i used a glitch in CS:GO and it's about 1 year ago, i don't know if that will effect the application. I can bring a lot of new fresh members in the discord , steam group and Server, i've got 242 people in my group in 1 day around 1 year ago. I have something so i can take screenshot of things, i can record videos on the server and take videos of hackers or glitchers for evidence etc... I agree to help everyone in the server no matter what unless they are asking for something that would make me abuse then i would not. If somebody was going around being racist, i would ask him why, and Warn him if he keep's doing it it's going to be a kick and if that is not enough i would punish him for real with a temp-ban. I would gladly send some proof of the servers i'm staff on and was staff on same with Communities. I've never really hacked in Unturned before only banned a few.

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrDigida/

• Firstly, thank you for your interest in joining the team. However, don't you think your active roles that you already have will affect your activity as a Freezzer team member?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Renegade if i may call you that. I'm only really on BulliPvP looking for glitch bases and stuff like that, on Reform i'm accepting application so i can put a lot of time into freezzer now due to exams are over for me so i've got a 3 month Holiday. Thanks Acid i do :)

• Once again, thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer team, however your application is being rejected on the basis that your recent server activity has been too far below our expectations (1 hour in the past 5 months), and also we think you are currently pre-occupied with too many roles to be of much use to us

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png