BAN appeal

• Hello,

I am Sw3kMast3r or thats my game name atleast and I got banned on the Freezzer serversI was playing on on one of my favourite servers of freezzer untill the lag starts. I got alot of lag and the first time I tried to suicide in the hope that I won't have lag after that, but it got worse everytime I spawned I glitched under the map cause of the lag. I suicided agaain cause I didn't want to get banned, but when I spawned I glitched under it so later when I was underr the map again someone spawned there and he hears me I didn't know that and I didn't make use of being under there. But soon enough I got banned.

Heres some info:

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114172855/

Reason: Glitching

server: Sandbox 2-3, but when I join any of the sandbox servers it saysm banned ofr multiplayer.

Executer: irmiz

I really liked the servers so I hope I can get unbanned.

• Appeal rejected - you're also barred from making any further ban appeals, seeming as you think you can just make up pathetic lies like this to get out of your ban

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png