Edy - Staff app for Support

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198941847296/

Edy

Game and Freezzer play-time: 266hrs + 101.24Hrs

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Weekly 21Hrs + and daily 6Hrs or 7hrs

About yourself: I live in Aruba (a tiny island in the Caribbean) I'm a nice person and quit listen too.. I do speak 4 languages English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento (our language in aruba) I accept my wrongs, if I'm doing something and

someone is coming and telling me what I'm doing is wrong and is showing me how to do it right, I will accept that I was wrong and I will learn from it

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:
    I start to playing in freezzer Gaming's servers in this year and i really like it and I know almost all the rules, I will be well suited to become a Support-Staff and I'm really enjoying playing at Freezer Gaming's servers.

Discord: Edy T R A S H#0897

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png