Ban Appeal

• Steam Profile URLhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/diotalabani/

Reason Extreme Toxicity
    Server Sandbox 1-5

Executor RenegadeNine

Reason why you should unban me:

So there is a clan war between DWN and SBS and im part of sbs. my friend told me to warn DWN so that they dont mess with us. My other friend joined after that and started making jokes while i warned them. and then i tried to join 1-2 and thats when i realized i was banned! I remembered that I warned DWN but it got a bit aggressive in the conversation the problem is i didnt want to be aggressive only slightly to intimidate them and they also started going aggressive against me. I had no intention of being toxic.

• Appeal rejected - we don't accept threats towards other users and the fact that you say "I had no intention of being toxic" proves you thought you could just bullshit your way out of this.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png