Three suggestions

• Hello, here are 3 in my opinion biggest problems of freezzer, would very nice if u took this seriosly so we can improve our enjoyment of the game. (sorry for my english)

1) Limited vehicle tunning (atleast fixing barbed wire and the fence) - Lags the entire server, sometimes we cant see it so it just bugs and pilot seems to have a godmode, giant bits that as i said sometimes we cant even see so we just get shredded to death instantly

2) Nerfing Matamorez - I think everyone understands how overpowered weapon that is (300m, auto, 2 headshots, 35 magazine) people camping with it which on hills miles away

3) Desync - ping limit, talking about 200-300, when i used to play cod it would never happen that i would fight player with 300 ping, but on freezzer it s a everyday problem, i hope u understand that gettin shot through walls almost everytime is very ruining skills based pvp and overall ruins our of of the game

• i fully agree with the mata ima add on that its also a silent automatic sniper 300 meters basically u instantly die when u get shot and have no clue where from.

also buildables on vehicles would be nice to be tuned down a bit ive been sent through building by plates on apcs etc and it lags my game and i have a good computer and it lags me and im aware that alot of people playing unturned dont have one so its even worse for them.

then the desync/ping part desync cant be fixed its the game not the server sure people with high ping will desync you but u also just cant kick people out from the server cuz where they are from so maybe host 1 or 2 asian or american servers where they can play?

also wna note that i know that freezzer isnt a pvp server its a sandbox so yall have to balance it out between pvp or roleplay or just building in general

• I don't agree about the mata.

If you start nerfing every gun that is too OP, you will end up nerfing every gun.

After all the grizzly is too OP compared to the timberwolf and ekho.

Maplestrike has a really little spread. Combine it with third person and it becoms to "OP".

I don't think they should nerf it.

About vehicles you are a 100 percent right

• desync is not really fixable as its also a game's issue. limiting the ping of a player would be a lot worse as player base would be massively reduced and for some people it would be a lot worse to get kicked by the system evey two seconds than just dying to desync. For the matamorez issue I agree with desmond as I discussed it with him, while the first issue I agree with and I would personally limit the amount of SPECIFIC objects on a vehicle (ex. 5 barbed wire), as limitingobjects in general wouldn't be effective as it would kll the point of other objects on it and would ruin the concept in general. even though the process of making such a feature is long i defenetly think its a good idea

• First of all, I like the idea to limit specific barricades on vehicles, will look into it. We already have a barbed wire limit when you save your vehicle tho.

Not much I can do against desync. As Leth already said, if we decrease the ping limit, our player base would drop dramatically. We did everything we could to decrease the server lag and I would even say that we completely removed it but we cannot fix other people's connection - sadly.

I don't know if the Matamorez should be nerfed because this is how Nelson made it and imho, he's the one who should change the stats if appropriate. Ofc we could change it anyway but I don't like the idea to interfere with game mechanics unless it's really necessary. You could start a poll if you want.

• I think that the mata should be nerfed also because nelson updates the game based on vanilla survival while sandbox is a whole new enviorment, the matamorez is balanced enough in survival due to its spawn rate and the hussle to get ammo for it while in sandbox its a lot easier to get. at least this is my viewpoint. ofc not to nerf the gun too much otherwise other guns would have to be nerfed and it would cause imbalace, but the matamorez should have slight nerfs in my opinion