Please fix this finally

• 1)Please stop people from building lockers etc over their heads in tanks hinds etc cuz we cant kill em and they just sit in and shoot everyone with missles talking about hinds etc too. (atleast dont let em build stuff over the vehicle or nerf dmg or cooldown for another vehicle spawn)

2)And make voting atleast 5 or 10 minutes long, ppl dont have time to do all the votin in such a small period of time.

My desk would really thank you for that cuz I wouldnt ve to hit him so much. :)

• Voting period has now been changed to 60 seconds from 30. We'll collect more feedback on placing lockers on vehicles before making any changes there ^^

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png