Applying for Support:P.

• Steam profile link + name: link > https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988457506/

Ign > Exor

Game and Freezzer play-time: game 680+, Freezzer 150+

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: i play very often. In holidays or when no shool max 10 hours daily if shool then most likely not or 1 hour. Weekly i would say 20 hours

About yourself: I am Exor, I want to become support to help Freezzer be good for everyone. I also am the one that tries to get peace on survival x). I understand if i get rejected as to my latest rages and types in the needhelp channel. I also got needhelp timeout.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I kinda want to give a 2nd chance like i mean with that that i wont insta ban a cheater or glitcher, instead i will try to ask them to not do it again, like a warning. If they do it again, then ban. I kind of was doing it for building tho but now i dont want that that much. Since 1. Its unfair to others.. 2. Its very op as you can move around all player structures. Although i had some great ideas.

3. Its super easy to make glitchebases or Unraidable bases with it. Stacking walls etc.

Im not applying for that anymore.

I also am pretty active i actually sometimes play over whole day.

I also want to mention that i rarely play on sandbox, instead im always playing on various survival servers. Theyre like a home for me :S.

I like freezzer allot although sometimes i am mad which im rly sorry for.

When someone would report something in needhelp channel i am able to come almost instant sometimes. Its just matter of exit timer on server im playing on. Or if i am playing something else than unturned it takes me rly short amount of time to start the game and server.

I couldn't say perfect Playtime since my steam logged out which im sorry for.

I hope you enjoyed my application.

Have a good day everyone!

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 4 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Firstly, thank you once again for your interest in joining the Freezzer team. Unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking your application any further on the basis that we once again feel you are not a suitable candidate at this moment in time. Your playtime has improved greatly since your last application which is great, however we feel you're still not quite at the maturity levels we desire. Please, do feel free to apply again in future.

Application rejected - you may re-apply in 6 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png