Masky 'Matthew' cheating on Washington

• Well, he states that he was on top of a silver building within Seattle and arrived seconds later after the hacker vanished for you. Then you guys opened fire on Matt. And one more thing that I don't understand, how exactly did you guys deduce that it was Matthew that was apparently "flying" in the air? There's no possible way you could see a name-tag from that far away.

They stated that I was wearing the same clothes as the hacker which was a full desert military uniform, which is how they deduced that I was the hacker

• As per Pathogen's screenshot, 5 of us were teamed, along with the other two (Soul of Love and Dolphin). Dolphin and Soul were in the process of chasing down the two solo players, and we had seen Dragon previously and that was not his uniform. The uniform matched Masky, and all other players were accounted for.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• I was watching the group of people on the bridge near Seattle and I assume that included you, looking up at the sky shooting and typing in chat that there was a flying player. I was watching your group of people from the top of the silver apartment building in Seattle along with my friend "thedragon455" (which at the time I was attempting to create a small home in the apartment). I had even shot one of you while you were observing the flying player which did gain their attention.

• iMasky I wouldn't bother defending yourself any longer, I think its clear you were hacking and you even admitted it (even though you now claim it was sarcasm). A real man would just face up to it and admit it and take the consequences - not make excuses

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Just screenshare him or something, don't just come up with some bs and claim that just because that character model has some clothes means he cheats. He has another witness to this case (thedragon455) as well. He also has no VAC ban history either. You guys should take into consideration that this could be lag/ a visual glitch, because your server's TPS was fluctuating a lot today. All of us in our group kept getting auto disconnected every 5 minutes.

• I don't think visual glitches like that exist, nor would lag make him appear in mid-air.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• iMasky I wouldn't bother defending yourself any longer, I think its clear you were hacking and you even admitted it (even though you now claim it was sarcasm). A real man would just face up to it and admit it and take the consequences - not make excuses

Do not tell me when I can stop defending myself, I am not nor will I ever be a 'hacker' I have not once used a '3rd party' software to get an unfair advantage on a game. I am not "claiming" that was sarcasm, it was sarcasm, they had used a message on my steam profile as evidence that I was a 'hacker' the evidence being that some random individual said that said I was hacking on CS:GO on my steam. When I said "well im off to go hack on CS:GO now" I was attempting to to be humours to the fact that a random individual had said I was hacking automatically made me a cheater.

• What does my play time have to do with my ability to acquire an APC on a server?

• Do not tell me when I can stop defending myself, I am not nor will I ever be a 'hacker' I have not once used a '3rd party' software to get an unfair advantage on a game. I am not "claiming" that was sarcasm, it was sarcasm, they had used a message on my steam profile as evidence that I was a 'hacker' the evidence being that some random individual said that said I was hacking on CS:GO on my steam. When I said "well im off to go hack on CS:GO now" I was attempting to to be humours to the fact that a random individual had said I was hacking automatically made me a cheater.

I didn't tell you to stop, I said I wouldn't bother if I were you. I often see hackers on other games who will say things along the line of 'I'm off to hack [another game]' which is why I don't believe it was sarcasm.

The evidence stacks up against you, but if you weren't hacking I apologize for the misunderstanding.

v1.png

• He was walking around the sky for at least 4-5 minutes, in which the screenshots were taken over that period. It wasn't a mere temporary 5-10s freeze, but consistent movement and change of position over the time frame.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• 11 players in the server, 7 of us were in Discord, 2 solo players were accounted for (had been killed by during the 10m sky period), leaving it to be either dragon or masky. Masky's clothes matched that of unID player in the sky, while dragon was wearing a completely different setup.

I have no problem getting all 6 witnesses on here to support my actions.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Is there anywhere you can find out for certain if someone is battle eye banned from a server? because if he was banned by BE it would happen before the staff banned him. It is an instantaneous thing. If he is not battle-eye banned (can be tested if needs be) then i think it is unfair for his appeal that we be raising it as an issue.

Thanks,

Dan

• Is there anywhere you can find out for certain if someone is battle eye banned from a server? because if he was banned by BE it would happen before the staff banned him. It is an instantaneous thing. If he is not battle-eye banned (can be tested if needs be) then i think it is unfair for his appeal that we be raising it as an issue.

Thanks,

Dan

I'm currently not battleye banned as I am able to play on other multiplayer servers in Unturned

• Personally, I have nothing against Masky and have not played with him long enough to form any sort of personal grudge towards him. I do not mind if his ban and accusation of cheating is proved to be false, or it was a glitch and mistake. I was responding to reports from other players, and took action as I saw from my point of view.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png