Masky 'Matthew' cheating on Washington

• Name : Masky

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/matthewduck/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:182015252

Server: ENG/US Washington #2

Time: 2105 EST

Report: Walking around in the sky with god mode, purchasing an unlockable APC with only 18 hours on Unturned. Comments accusing user of being a hacker and smurf on Steam Profile. Unless he is VIP with only 18 hours, it is unlikely he would have an unlockable APC. Have 4 witnesses in my group to support the claims, which when Masky was asked, he began to respond in a very shady manner.

Proof: ?id=865540268

http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=865541691

http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=865540225

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dat B0y Wond3r ()

• It is of my opinion that this is conclusive evidence. I am unable to get online to ban him, but this to me seems like pretty clear evidence. One of the other staff will pick up on this today and ban this user.

Thank you for your report - showing what i think to be good evidence.

Dan

Phoenix - Daniel dbdRs4m.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Phoenix () aus folgendem Grund: This is my opinion, did not make that clear.

• I wouldn't say this video is conclusive evidence (IMO). The guy is shown in the air, however its a possibility that he could've jumped from a heli. Also, Freenex often says how there is no god mode out there because its all server-sided (I don't know all the technicalities but I know you can't change server-sided data).

I'm not calling you a liar by any means, but the evidence (again, in my opinion) is inconclusive.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I wouldn't say this video is conclusive evidence (IMO). The guy is shown in the air, however its a possibility that he could've jumped from a heli. Also, Freenex often says how there is no god mode out there because its all server-sided (I don't know all the technicalities but I know you can't change server-sided data).

I'm not calling you a liar by any means, but the evidence (again, in my opinion) is inconclusive.

I agree that the possibility of having "godmode" on servers nowadays is almost impossible, but maybe its just a case of terminology, i can think of a large number of ways that someone could THEORETICALLY alter their client side information to mimic godmode-like traits. And in terms of speculation, everything is "impossible" or "unprecedented" until it happens for the first time. And the reason why i am inclined to accept the evidence of him in the air as a "hack" is because it SEEMS like he is at the same height but in 2 different poses in the photos. The comments on his profile helped with forming this opinion.

It seems like he was banned on a different account and made a new account so that he could keep playing with hacks. AGAIN, a speculation.

Thanks,

Dan

• Well, in that case I would say its almost certain he is hacking, although I thought fly-hacks were near-impossible since the addition of BattlEye anti-cheat.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I have a series of 6 screenshots that show him walking in mid-air for more than what could be misconstrued as "falling from a heli". As stated earlier, I have a group of guys I was playing with, and we unloaded several sniper rounds into him which did nothing. I will see if they can sign in to the forums to support this claim.

Also, don't forget the Forest APC aspect of my testimonial. A green APC does not spawn on Washington, and he just so happened to be able to acquire one, with only 18 hours on Unturuned.

I was told by a shady guy I met on steam a while back that he hacks in Unturned by altering files outside of the Unturned folder, as BattleEye only detects modifications inside of the Unturned folder, thus BattleEye is not as efficient as it may appear to be.

I have him crouched in the first photo, now here he is standing up at the same altitude: http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=865540314

If I am correct, you cannot go prone in midair?

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dat B0y Wond3r ()

• I proceeded to ban him, as Phoenix stated the evidence was conclusive, and shortly after the message appeared that he was banned by BattleEye. I may have not added the reason, but I believe the BattleEye ban says it all.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• "Also, don't forget the Forest APC aspect of my testimonial. A green APC does not spawn on Washington, and he just so happened to be able to acquire one, with only 18 hours on Unturuned." I was able to get the APC using the servers own online store using the command "/buy v.119 1 100"

• After you were banned from the server, you were then automatically banned by BattleEye. Being banned from the server and being banned by BattleEye are totally exclusive from each other.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• After you were banned from the server, you were then automatically banned by BattleEye. Being banned from the server and being banned by BattleEye are totally exclusive from each other.

Additionally, the question wasn't whether you could buy the APC, but why it was totally unlockable, even with a stealy.

cleary being unable to unlock an APC was a in-game error and not a malicious hack

• What exactly does BattleEye pick up from clients? There is a chance it could be a false ban, considering Matthew hasn't had a single VAC ban on his account.

He was already a suspect for cheating in the server, and he just so happens to be banned for cheating by BattleEye...think about it from our point of view.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• I am thinking about this logically, and it seems right now to me that the anti cheat is flawed in some way. Besides, how can it ban a user seconds after you banned him yourself? I would consider bringing an admin who knows how the pluggin works and check the logs Matthew has set off, then determine whether he was cheating or not.

• For both of your guys sake, I hope he can prove that he was not hacking. I'm just acting on what I believe, and as well as those with me, that of a hacker, nothing personal to it.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• Well, he states that he was on top of a silver building within Seattle and arrived seconds later after the hacker vanished for you. Then you guys opened fire on Matt. And one more thing that I don't understand, how exactly did you guys deduce that it was Matthew that was apparently "flying" in the air? There's no possible way you could see a name-tag from that far away.