Staff Application

• IGN: Acid

Hours in Unturned: 1.3k+

I am an active player of the sandbox servers with a KDR of 12.00+ and have over 25k kills. With that in mind plus the hours I have in the game, you can say I am pretty experienced at the game. I have always wanted to be part of the team as I enjoy helping people. I have reported several players to Freenex and those players have been banned. I also constantly guide new players in the server by answering their questions, usually about how to save their inventory, and also telling them more useful information. I have noticed the lack of active moderators in the servers thus I am volunteering myself to help watch over the servers and keeping an eye out for cheaters or toxic players. I see myself as a mature, fun-loving and approachable person but I definitely know how to be strict and enforce rules when the time comes. I am also a community manager of a particularly big online music community, known as Beatboxrap.com. From this experience, I know how to manage and talk to people, and to use my permissions only when necessary. I play Unturned daily for several hours depending on what day it is. If it's on the weekdays, I can be online for about 2-4 hours or more. If it's on the weekends, it will usually tend to be about 4-6 hours. I am also on an asian timezone so this will definitely help you guys out as most of you are on another timezone. I have never been an Unturned server moderator/admin as I was never given the chance to and most of which I signed up for are just messy communities who don't know what they're doing.

Cheers!

• Great application, I can see some real time and effort has been put into this. As you are one of my friends on Steam, I can see when you are online or what you are playing, and I have to say you are one of my most active friends on the servers. Your qualities are great for the job, and you definitely look like a hopeful applicant.

Just a question, do you think that your job as a community manager for Beatboxrap.com could affect your performance as part of a team here? I.E less time spent moderating our servers than otherwise if you did not have that job?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• You guys should hire him because he made this signature for me. 10/10 friendliest person I know evar

• Acid Your application has been very good. We already know you from our Steam forum and know you are a very active player on our servers. For this reason, we want you in our moderator team. We will take you to our team as TRIAL moderator. This means that you get moderator rights on our Unturned servers and here in the forum. We hope you can help our community with your support.

Everything else will tell you Freenex by private message.

Best regards,

ACE | Inv1ncible aka. Simon

• THREAD CLOSED

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png