Ban Appeal

• Steam profile: Ben_jpg / Ben.jpg / www.steamcommunity.com/id/ben_jpg

Reason for ban: Advertising hacks

Date of ban: A LONG time ago

Server you were banned on: 2-5 Sandbox

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): Freenex [I'm 99.9% sure]

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have appealed before. I miss Freezzer sandbox. I would love to play on them again.

I just wanna be straight up and simple, so here it goes.

I regret what I did and in my previous appeal I said sorry. I am not going to say anything what is not true, I just want to be unbanned.

I was playing one day, and my friend and I were being called hackers so as we were then we spammed chat with 'www.unturnedhacks.com' and well its not a real site, I just  found it hilarious. I then came on the next day to find that I was banned. For this long I have waited to be unbanned and I again am really sorry. If I get a second chance I won't mess it up. 

I have served a long time for doing what I did. I have learnt from my mistakes and I am now older and I know that spamming or saying I am hacking just isn't fun. 

I know it is spamming / advertising / trolling but i'm not advertising a real website, I was trolling but please, I said I will stop and behave well, you can trust me, and spamming, it's annoying but it's been a long time and I have learnt not to do it again.

Thanks.

• I am personally a fan of persistence.

Your last ban appeal got rejected, and in that one you admitted to the same things as here, the case seems to be the same just a handful of weeks later.

At least this shows some sort of effort and genuine care for playing on Freezzer.

I can not promise the outcome will be different for this ban appeal but we will consider it.

Thanks,

Dan

• Its obvious you regret your actions, and from what I can tell, you won't be repeating your actions again. You've said you're sorry, and I believe you truly mean it. For that reason, your appeal is getting accepted and you should be unbanned within 6 hours.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png