Application for Moderator Position

• Basic Information:

Assistance to Servers:

As the generic role of a moderator is to be impartial as well as a voice of reason for participants playing within the Freezzer servers, I will fulfill these standards without any refusal of those necessary tasks. In terms of what I would see myself doing as a moderator beyond that of just what the position asks for, I will continuously uphold players with the utmost respect that every individual deserves. If given the position, I would assist in any matters that required my knowledge not only of Unturned itself, but also of any social problems that are occurring.

Distinction from other Players:

As the primary goal for all players in Unturned is to have fun and enjoy their experience, I believe I would be able to give not only newcomers but long-time Freezzer members reasons to continue to participate among Freezzer servers. Ultimately, Unturned is a game and should be treated as one. I would hope to be able to engage with other players so that they feel as if they are getting the true "game" experience and not joining a server that is bombarded with nonsense such as hateful comments from others or any other acts that would be distinguished as non-player friendly.

Banned?

I have not been banned on a Freezzer server nor have I been banned on any other Unturned servers.

Future plans for the Improvement of Freezzer Servers:

As a moderator, I know that I am not in a position to make complete changes to physical aspects of the game nor am I in a position to completely change the culture that Freezzer Moderators have upheld, however I feel as if I were given the position, I could make simple and effective changes to make the server a better place for players. As a social aspect of the game is very present, I would enjoy helping others and communicating with those playing in an attempt to create a friendly environment. I would uphold myself to any standards I uphold others to and would continue to assist in providing a friendly environment for players so that they may enjoy Unturned and all of its aspects.

Rank that is being Applied for:

Moderator Position

Other Information:

In regards to the hourly requirement of Unturned game play, my current hours visible on my Steam profile are 90+, however this is after I had stopped playing Unturned for quite some time and actually removed it from my Steam Library. I played Unturned for a decent amount of time prior to making this so called "comeback" so I do have knowledge of Unturned, not only in a sense of mechanics but as a sandbox game.

In terms of hours I would be able to commit to Freezzer: I generally play on a handful of servers throughout the weekday, and depending on schedule, a decent amount of time on weekends. Throughout the week, if given a rough estimate, I'd say I could commit at least 15-20 hours should that be necessary. If more is required, we can discuss details as I do not want this to be a reason to reject my application.

I hope to see ya'll in game, thanks!

-Dreams

• The only thing I have to say bad about it is the time. 400-500 needed and you only have 90

Yeah I did see that on the requirement list; I did state in my application that it only says I've been playing for a certain period of time whereas I did play the game previously. The only thing I'd like to add is that the hour requirement is a basic way of measuring knowledge of the game (at least that's what I took away from the application reqs) and other than a typical question based interview, I don't have a real way of proving that I have knowledge about the game unless you or another moderator would like to talk. But I would stipulate that I have a fair understanding of the game as well as I do read patch notes and keep updated with how the game is changing. If there is any reconsideration to this aspect, please let me know. I would be happy to share what I know about the game as the hours are just one of the ways to determine knowledge. Thanks again!

• Great application, real effort put into this. After seeing how well you got on with the community in-game and reading your application, you seem like a great candidate. However, the one thing concerning me is your hours. 90 isn't really a lot, and if you play 15 hours weekly like you say, that means you have only been playing Unturned a month, which means you may not be sure whether you will be sticking around for the long run. Another thing concerning your hours, is that you may lack some essential game knowledge needed with the role of moderator.

Apart from this, your application is great and I look forward to (hopefully :P) having you on the team soon.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I somehow find your Steam profile quite sketchy. You have paid games and all but you don't really seem to spend a lot of time on Steam/playing games as the playtime of all your games are rather low. 2 badges, 3 groups, 11 friends, no profile picture...

Plus your Unturned playtime is just too low, even though you said you played it before but removed it from your library. We need someone who is loyal to Unturned, plays it a lot and will stick to it.

Thanks for applying nonetheless, good luck! :)

• I somehow find your Steam profile quite sketchy. You have paid games and all but you don't really seem to spend a lot of time on Steam/playing games as the playtime of all your games are rather low. 2 badges, 3 groups, 11 friends, no profile picture...

Plus your Unturned playtime is just too low, even though you said you played it before but removed it from your library. We need someone who is loyal to Unturned, plays it a lot and will stick to it.

Thanks for applying nonetheless, good luck! :)

Loyalty is the main problem here I think, because if Dreams has only been playing for a month, he could easily just abandon this game like it seems he has with others.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Firstly, thank you for your interest in joining the team.

Your application is being declined on the basis that, after discussions, we have decided your hours in-game are too low for the role of moderator. One of our requirement is that you are confident with the game and know the 'ins and outs', and we feel that you could gain more valuable game knowledge required to become a staff member if you gained more in-game hours beforehand.

Once you have reached at least 150 hours, feel free to re-apply and we shall reconsider. Thanks once again for your interest in joining the team.

Thread Closed

v1.png