Support Application

• Application requirements:

Game Playtime: 555 Hours

Freezzer Playtime: 52 hours 23 minutes. <--- This playtime doesn't show how active I am on Freezzer network itself. I only joined recently and I have started to become very active on Freezzer arenas. I'm always complaining to staff members about rule breakers in the game because I am online a lot and get to see all of this. I would not apply to then become inactive as it wastes my time and yours.

Language Skills: I am fully English.

Application Format

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198366713600/ Name is Mim1805

Game And Freezzer Playtime: 555 Hours and Freezzer is 52 hours

About me:

I think I will be well suited for the Support role because I have started to become really active on the Freezzer servers, the main server I am on is Washington Arena 3-2. I always see rule breakers that I cannot do anything about apart from annoying the staff on discord. Being able to become part of the Freezzer staff team would be really cool! I would meet a lot of new people and be able to help the server itself. I am a fun guy, I can sit down and have a laugh with the players. I can also become the staff member I am expected to be when needed. I will be online a lot making sure to enforce the rules correctly.

• Firstly, thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer team.

Your application is being declined, on the basis that your activity on Freezzer servers has been exceedingly low in the past 2-3 weeks (6 hours in total), and activity is an essential part of being part of the team. If your activity increases in the next few weeks/months, feel free to re-apply.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png