Ban appeal!

• Steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/SnapGaming/

Reason for ban: Glitching 

Date of ban:25 Ap but im not sure.

Server you were banned on:washington creative im not sure

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:i got banned because of glitching, and i know, its a bad thing to do. but i glitched inside because i tped to some guy

to team with him, but then he shot me, and he was under the map, so i wanted to come back to get a revenge on him :/

but anyway since i got banned i have no more good servers that i can play on, its was the only creative server i had good ping on

and liked to play on it. hope i get unbanned, thanks!

• You don't seem at all sorry for your actions, in fact you seem to be taking a very casual approach in this appeal. Not exactly a good attitude at all towards getting yourself unbanned.

Also, your account of what happened does not match that of the staff member who banned you.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• You don't seem at all sorry for your actions, in fact you seem to be taking a very casual approach in this appeal. Not exactly a good attitude at all towards getting yourself unbanned.

Also, your account of what happened does not match that of the staff member who banned you.

eh? i am sorry, i did something that i shouldnt. And what do u mean not match, i got banned on a washington creaative server, iim not sure if its 25 ap idk

• The staff member who banned you testifies he saw you building and shooting people from underground, which doesn't match your claims.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• The staff member who banned you testifies he saw you building and shooting people from underground, which doesn't match your claims.

i wasnt building nothing, i glitched into the ground and then i think i saw the guy that killed me under the ground so i shot him, but u cant kill him if u under the ground, so he got bamboozled. ah

im sorry for glitching and i wont do this again :/

• What you are claiming in your appeal doesn't match what the staff member who banned you says, therefore it is your word against his. Because of this, your appeal is being declined, and if you wish to make any further appeals I suggest you appeal honestly and take it seriously.

Thread Closed

v1.png