Ban Appeal

• Steam profile:Blyet Nye the Soviet Guy

Reason for ban: I was kicked for saying "Nigga" then banned for explaining that it doesn't fall under offensive language and that the word "Nigger" is the offensive variatiation which I did not use. 

Date of ban: 6/26/17

Server you were banned on: [EU] Freezzer #ARENA #3-1 [/i|/save|/load|/skill]

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not use an offensive term.

• I warned you twice, first via a kick and then by a verbal warning, which you ignored. I also told you not to question our rules we enforce and you continued to do so. If you don't like the rules, don't play on our servers. I explained that you were using offensive language, but you argued against that, and you still claim that you were not.

This appeal is being declined, and your ban will remain until it expires (29/06/17). If you would've just admitted you were in the wrong, this appeal may have resulted differently.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png