Ban apeal

• Steam profile: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JEFFHASAIDS/
    Reason for ban: toxicity/advertising a fake hack website

Date of ban: july 6, 2017

Server you were banned on: freezer arena 3-1 alpha valley

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): not sure :/

Why you think you should be unbanned: i got banned because of defending myself from a group of 4 insulting me (F.C/F.Q clan members), this does not make sense for a penalty for me, i also got banned because of advertising a fake hack website, which makes sense because the server says no spamming, i apologize but it was a joke. Please unban me sorry for being "toxic" and advertising a fake hack website, i would love to rekt noobs on yur server. 

Thx -Jeff

• first, i think you have misunderstood, i did not mean that me spamming helped me defend myself. This group of 4 join the server 3-4 days in a row, they come in and insult me when i call them roof campers, theres no rule against calling someone out, then they insult me and i defend myself in a "toxic" way. Then after maybe 2 hours after the server is almost full and 2 people think i am cheating, so i make up this made up link such as BESTUNTURNEDCHEATS/NORECOIL/WALLHAX/420BLAZEIT.com and spam it 175x times, thinking it would be funny, i understand i have spammed and im sorry, i never said i would like the ban lifted immediately. I apologize for being "toxic" and spamming in chat, i never thought of it as wrong, (being toxic is always wrong but in the manner i was being toxic i thought it as self defense), i disrespected your rules on the arena server, i deeply apologize. I loved playing on your arena servers because your arena's give a feel of real competition, something i haven't felt in the last 2 months, but real competition which the leader board provides. I loved your server, but if the ban cannot or will not be lifted then so be it, thank you for your time, i just wanted to apologize.

Thanks, Jeff

• 'Thinking it would be funny' Maybe funny once or twice, but not 175 times. When they were insulting you, you could've instead come on the Discord and reported them, which would've resolved the issue.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Hello, i have not been able to get back with you, my bad. I don't know how to say this, i would really love to get unbanned off of your server, even though i was banned for a valid reason of breaking the rules. I have realized that breaking the rules is serious and have experienced this. I deeply apologize for breaking your rules of Freezer and being rude to players on the server over all. If you would unban me (please im begging you) i wont talk any crap, spam, or be disrespectful. I am trying as a player to stop being toxic, i apologize for the crap i said, and spamming, i hope you give me a second chance.

Thanks! Jeff/Sunner

• i wont talk any crap, spam, or be disrespectful

If I got a dollar for every time someone has said this to me, I'd be a millionaire.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Send nudes to Freenex, it always works

At least from my experience

v1.png

• so... i dont understand could i be given a second chance? it wont hurt anyone, you could mute me on the server i wouldnt really care, i just want a active arena server to play on, none are as active as yours (Freezer). Please unban me i seriously wont be toxic, annoying, or disrespectful to your rules and to other players, i promise.

Thanks, Jeff

• You want an answer fast? Ok then, ban appeal is being declined due to the fact that you've only served less than a month as punishment. Just a little advice, fighting fire with fire is not a good idea.

Thread Closed

v1.png