Ban the rocket

• Ban rocket? 19

1. Yes (4) 21%
    2. Just make it so there is a cool down (3) 16%
    3. Nah im a rocket scrub pls no ban (12) 63%

For me one of the most fun things to do in Unturned is making bases and defending them or even better raiding bases. But the rocket just ruins it all. Example: finally I finished making this base, it took so long and will be good fun to defend. Oh wait no, a team of 2 players just destroyed it instantly with no skill or pvp. Or: ooh lets go raid this base. Oh wait a team of 2 just destroyed it instantly with rockets without using skill or pvp. And then there are also the big groups that run around and rocket EVERYTHING so fast that you can't even kill them because you have to move around to avoid their rockets. Basically I hate the rocket and want it banned from Freezzer.

• Its just a part of sandbox, I find its actually good to have RPGs for destroying bases because then it gives you a challenge to defend your base.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Its just a part of sandbox, I find its actually good to have RPGs for destroying bases because then it gives you a challenge to defend your base.

I disagree with this, because no body uses the RPG to raid bases anymore instead, they use it to kill players because it takes literally no skill to use, and that's the reason why I don't play sandbox now, I'm currently in love with the arena one because it has RPGs and sentries banned(a pain to deal with), also my most hated in-game mechanic is gone (*cough* *cough* breaking legs *cough* *cough*), as was I saying before no one really uses them to raid bases now, all they raid with is either a matamorez or a grizzly.

Remember that this is just my opinion

• add option please: "No because im not a noob, and i dont get killed by rockets"

Then ill vote for that.

Thanks,

Dan

Maybe because you don't spend a lot of time in sandbox and when you do, you only lurk in the hills. It does not matter whether you're a "noob" or not. A lot of good players also get killed by RPGs.