Staff Application

• ~Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174602006/

~IGN: Nice to unmeet you

~Age: 19

~Game play-time: 486 hours

~Freezer play-time: 378 hours

~Applying for: Moderator

About Myself:

I am a University student from Canada but I am originally from Hong Kong, China. I have studied in the US for 4 years so I can speak fluent English and mandarin. Being an active player on survival servers 1-5, I’m able to spend 20-30 hours per week on the server. I have played the game for a while so I know how the game operates and works.

Experiences I have:

I have been a secretary and editor for my school’s key club for a year so being a moderator shouldn’t be hard. I was responsible for all the clubs’ committee reports and submitting the organized report to our main district. Keeping records, files and details for a smooth and steady operation of the club was my main jobs. I am also responsible for creating newspaper for important upgrades and notifying club activity updates to students as well as designing magazines, posters, t-shirt and rally signs. More than that, Collecting, organizing new ideas from students and presenting it to the main distrait were also my responsibility.

Reason why I applied:

As an applicant for the role of moderator, I fulfil all the standards to fit this job. The motivation for me to apply for this job is to stop the racism taking its part in my beloved game, and help people understand the game more. Spending 400 + hours deep into the game not only brought me joy and new friends but also allowed me to watch players who took advantage of English server and spam disrespectful language to many international players who were not aware of the situation. As an international player myself, could not tolerate this violation to keep harming the game’s environment. Thus, becoming one of the moderators will be part of my devoting gaming life. To be a moderator, helping players out, making new friends and stopping racisms, hate speeches and making the game a better environment for all players are my priorities.

I look forward to hearing back from you

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Carroe

• Multi-language is a good skill because just because the servers say, US,EU, and GER doesn't mean they are the only languages spoken. We also can't stop everyone speaking different languages or sometimes what they are saying. So being able to speak several languages is a good skill to have.

• Why cant more apps be like this? You obviously put more than 5 minutes into this, and that's greatly appreciated.

If accepted, we are thinking of giving you a 2-3 week trial as a Support Staff first, and see how you handle that. Moderators have received a fair amount of power since we last accepted one, and it would be beneficial for us to see how you handle a Support role for a bit.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• DENIED

Application declined for lack of in-game experience.

Raizel, your app was very good. Unfortunately, your lack of in-game experience showed you are not ready to be a moderator on a community as large as Freezzer. You showed good flashes of a being a moderator, but we would just like someone with a bit more experience on casual in-game glitches and other scenarios which require moderation.

Feel free to re-apply next month!

Thread Closed

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png